For all you you Windows users, you know that you can’t use the PwnageTool, but don’t worry too much, since cwn has brought you the WinPwn v184.108.40.206 tool to use!
WinPwn 220.127.116.11 has been released for the iPhone 2.0.1 firmware and it includes Installer 4 beta support.
Download link: Winpwn_18.104.22.168_Setup.zip
– Support for both 1.1.4, 2.0, 2.0.1
– Root partition resize support
– Installer support
– Support for WinXP and Vista 32/64bit.
– You MUST do a full uninstall of winpwn before installing the new version
– Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes ( Currently 7.7)
– WinPwn uses 300MB of ram at peak due to the ipsw being extracted in memory
– You must first click browse and load an IPSW to use WinPwn (i thought this was clear)
– For 2.0 only the *5A347_Restore.ipsw files are valid. The 345 image will not work
– If you see Failed to load image catalog/payload catalog, this is fine and won’t cause problems
– If you already have service with AT&T do not activate or install Youtube Fix
Download, Install, and Enjoy!!!