Step #1: Download the OFFICIAL Setup Files
The Latest stable version of iLiberty+ for Windows XP is version 1.3.0.
- Full range of iPhone hacking, including but not limited to jailbreak, activation, unlocking, 3rd party application installation, etc.
- Fully script-driven, allow unlimited external payloads
- iPod Touch support (jailbreak and application installation)
- Directly download missing payloads in GUI
- Proxy support for payloads download
- Support both Installer and Cydia
- Automatic online update
Update / Patches
iLiberty+ Windows offers online update feature, but if for some reason you have difficulties updating online, you may download the following patch, put it into iLiberty+ installation folder, execute the patch file to update.
Once you have downloaded the setup file, double click on it to run the installation application. It should then prompt you through a number of steps, accepting the licence, etc, and then you should be left with the iLiberty+ icons on your desktop:
|<– Double click this to start iLiberty+|
|<– Back to Start||Step 2 –>|